You have selected to enroll in the Standard Monthly subscription plan. Please read and confirm your compliance and understanding by clicking on the “I Agree" button below in order to continue. In these regulations, unless the context requires otherwise, 'user' or 'users' means the fee-paying member who has or has had a valid subscription account with HomeInfoMax.com.
- By enrolling in this plan, HomeInfoMax provides users with instant, continuous access to nationwide databases by utilizing the email and password of their choosing. All enrollment information must be complete, verifiable, and factual.
- Standard Monthly Plan is a continuous month-to-month subscription. A minimal Account Activation fee is required at enrollment. The Automated Recurring Billing for monthly subscription dues commences on the 1st of the coming month and thereafter occurs on the 1st of each subsequent month.
- Purchases are deducted from a prepaid deposit sum in accordance with posted prices. Users can obtain an unlimited number of all offered products as long as the monthly fees are collected and there are enough funds remaining in their deposit. To help manage accounts, users can add money to their deposit balance whenever they want, or the system will prompt to add as necessary.
- On already established accounts, declined or refused payments for monthly subscription dues will shift the account into a temporary suspension mode. Users will be notified via email to update their billing information and reactivate or upgrade their plan. Any funds remaining in the deposit will automatically roll-over by renewing this account into a comparable plan within a timely period. If no action is taken by the end of the current month, the suspended account will expire. Account Activation Fee will be imposed for the renewal of the expired subscription.
- Users can cancel their subscription at any time after the first monthly billing cycle by a written request via the "Contact" page submitted from the email address on file. To ensure a timely deactivation of scheduled automated billings, an email request must be received on or before the 26th of the month. Account activation fees, collected monthly payments, and costs of obtained records are non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancelled accounts, unlike expired accounts, cannot be renewed or reinstated - to subscribe again, users are required to re-enroll anew. HomeInfoMax will refund the remaining unused portion of the deposit as long as users submit a written request from the email address on file. After 180 days of the expiration or cancellation of the plan, any remaining unclaimed funds in the deposit are subject to forfeiture. Purchase receipts are stored online for the duration of the plan, and, in addition, users can also have them emailed to their address on file.
- Possible renewals into the same or a different subscription plan are subject to all applicable terms and agreements.
- Users should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of the provided data and services. Everything is offered "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Homeinfomax.com expressly disclaims any liability to any person for loss or damage caused by errors or omissions contained as information, programmer code, or data, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause. Users shall not employ the services in connection with artificial intelligence technologies, models, software, platforms, or tools, including, without limitation, ChatGPT, Bard, and similar artificial intelligence technologies. Homeinfomax.com may, from time to time, introduce new products and services. By using these services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the rules concerning these services. Homeinfomax.com reserves the right to modify or alter any part or parts of services rendered, including but not limited to prices, terms, conditions, provided data, and so forth, without any advanced notification. Users agree to employ administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect the acquired data from unauthorized access, disclosure, acquisition, destruction, use, or modification that may lead to identity theft or fraudulent activity. Users shall adhere to any applicable local and federal laws relating to data security. Users shall implement an adequate cybersecurity framework. Noncompliance with the Plan Agreement may cause the termination of the account.