You have selected to enroll in the Standard Monthly subscription plan. Please read and confirm your compliance and understanding by clicking on the “I Agree" button below in order to continue. In these regulations, unless the context requires otherwise, 'user' or 'users' means the fee-paying member who has or have had a valid subscription account with HomeInfoMax.com.
- By enrolling in this plan, HomeInfoMax provides users with instant continuous access to nationwide databases by utilizing the email and the password of their choosing. All enrollment information must be complete, verifiable, and factual.
- Standard Monthly Plan is a continuous month-to-month subscription. A minimal Account Activation fee is required at the enrollment. The Automated Recurring Billing for monthly subscription dues commences on the 1st of the coming month and thereafter occurs on the 1st of each subsequent month.
- Purchases are deducted from a prepaid deposit sum in accordance with posted prices. Users can obtain an unlimited number of all offered products, as long as the monthly fees are collected and there are enough funds remaining in their deposit. To help manage accounts, users can add money to their deposit balance whenever they want, or the system will prompt to add as necessary.
- On already established accounts, declined or refused payments for monthly subscription dues will shift the account into a temporary suspension mode. Users will be notified via email to update their billing information and reactivate or upgrade their plan. Any funds remaining in the deposit will automatically roll-over by renewing this account into a comparable plan within the timely period. If no action is taken until the end of the current month, the suspended account will expire. Account Activation Fee will be imposed for the renewal of the expired subscription.
- Users can cancel their subscription at any time after the first monthly billing cycle by a written request via the "Contact" page submitted from the email address on file. To assure a timely deactivation of scheduled automated billings, an email request must be received on or before the 26th of the month. Account activation fee, collected monthly payments, and costs of obtained records are non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancelled accounts, unlike expired accounts, cannot be renewed -- to subscribe again, users require to re-enroll anew. HomeInfoMax will refund the remaining unused portion of the deposit, as long as users submit a written request from the email address on file. After 180 days of the expiration or cancellation of the plan, any remaining unclaimed funds in the deposit are subject to forfeiture.
- Users should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of the provided data and services. Everything is offered "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Homeinfomax.com expressly disclaims any liability to any person for loss or damage caused by errors or omissions contained as information, programmer code, or data, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause. Homeinfomax.com may, from time to time, introduce new services. By using these services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the rules concerning these services. Homeinfomax.com reserves the right to modify or alter any part or parts of services rendered, including but not limited to prices, terms, conditions, provided data and so forth without any advanced notification. Noncompliance with the Plan Agreement may cause termination of the account.
- Possible renewals into the same or a different subscription plan are subject to all applicable terms and agreements.