You have selected to enroll in the Power User subscription plan. Please read and confirm your compliance and understanding by clicking on the “I Agree" button below in order to continue. In these regulations, unless the context requires otherwise, 'user' or 'users' means the fee-paying member who has or have had a valid subscription account with HomeInfoMax.com.
- By enrolling in this plan, HomeInfoMax provides users with instant 12 months (1-year) access to nationwide databases by utilizing the email and the password of their choosing. All enrollment information must be complete, verifiable, and factual.
- Purchases are deducted from a prepaid deposit sum in accordance with posted prices. Users can obtain an unlimited number of all offered products, as long as there are enough funds remaining in their deposit. To help manage accounts, users can add money to their deposit balance whenever they want, or the system will prompt to add as necessary.
- This subscription self-expires on the 1-year anniversary of the enrollment regardless of the number of obtained records or funds remaining in the deposit. The annual subscription fee and the costs of obtained records are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any funds remaining in the deposit will automatically roll-over by renewing this account into a comparable plan within the timely period. HomeInfoMax will refund the remaining unused portion of the deposit, as long as users submit a written request from the email address on file. After 180 days of the expiration or cancellation of the plan, any remaining unclaimed funds in the deposit are subject to forfeiture.
- Users can renew an expired subscription manually into the same or a different plan, or optionally elect to keep this plan on auto-renewal. The auto-renew option is offered by default and can be turned off (or on) by the user at the enrollment or at any time before the expiration date of the plan. This secure billing option entitles users to a guaranteed renewal rate with no minimum deposit requirement and an automatic rollover of their remaining deposit funds and stored records into the next annual term. Users on the auto-renew will automatically be billed the source of payment on file for the renewal of the same plan on the day of its expiration. Users can cancel their account at any time, regardless of the billing status, by a written request via the "Contact Us" page submitted from the email address on file. Cancelled accounts cannot be renewed - to subscribe again, users require to re-enroll anew.
- Users should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of the provided data and services. Everything is offered "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Homeinfomax.com expressly disclaims any liability to any person for loss or damage caused by errors or omissions contained as information, programmer code, or data, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause. Homeinfomax.com may, from time to time, introduce new services. By using these services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the rules concerning these services. Homeinfomax.com reserves the right to modify or alter any part or parts of services rendered, including but not limited to prices, terms, conditions, provided data and so forth without any advanced notification. Noncompliance with the Plan Agreement may cause termination of the account.
- Possible renewals into the same or a different subscription plan are subject to all applicable terms and agreements.