You have selected to enroll in the Free Trial subscription plan. Please read and confirm your compliance and understanding by clicking on the “I Agree" button below in order to continue. In these regulations, unless the context requires otherwise, 'user' or 'users' means the fee-paying member who has or have had a valid subscription account with HomeInfoMax.com.
- By enrolling in this plan, HomeInfoMax provides users with instant 7-day access to nationwide databases by utilizing the email and the password of their choosing. All enrollment information must be complete, verifiable, and factual.
- Users can directly obtain one (1) Basic Report included with this plan. After generating a Basic Report, other available Property Reports, Document Images, and Parcel Maps can be purchased on that subject property in accordance with posted prices.
- Users can generate unlimited Homeowners Lists at no additional cost providing the Basic Report included with this plan remains unused.
- Asset Search, Radius Search, and Research & Leads interfaces can be utilized independently and with no limitation throughout the duration of this plan in accordance with posted prices.
- This account will renew in a Double-Deal Plan without prenotification, unless the user will turn off this billing option within the 7-day trial period. This billing is activated by default and can be turned off by the user at any time before the expiration date. If the Auto-renew will not remain active, this subscription will self-expire. Users can renew their subscription manually into any other plan (except the Free Trial) after the expiration, or alternatively, renew immediately upon obtaining the included Basic Report.
- Any collected fees are non-refundable and non-transferable; all sales are final.
- Possible automated or manual renewals into the Double-Deal or in a different subscription plan are subject to all applicable terms and agreements.
- Users can cancel their account at any time, regardless of the billing status, by a written request via the "Contact" page submitted from the email address on file. Cancelled accounts, unlike expired accounts, cannot be renewed - to subscribe again, users require to re-enroll anew.
- Users should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of the provided data and services. Everything is offered "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Homeinfomax.com expressly disclaims any liability to any person for loss or damage caused by errors or omissions contained as information, programmer code, or data, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause. Homeinfomax.com may from time to time introduce new services. By using these services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the rules concerning these services. Homeinfomax.com reserves the right to modify or alter any part or parts of services rendered, including but not limited to prices, terms, conditions, provided data and so forth without any advanced notification. Noncompliance with the Plan Agreement may cause termination of the account.