You have selected to enroll in the Dozen-Deal subscription plan. Please read and confirm your compliance and understanding by clicking on the “I Agree" button below in order to continue. In these regulations, unless the context requires otherwise, 'user' or 'users' means the fee-paying member who has or have had a valid subscription account with HomeInfoMax.com.
- By enrolling in this plan, HomeInfoMax provides users with instant 30-day access to nationwide databases by utilizing the email and the password of their choosing. All enrollment information must be complete, verifiable, and factual.
- Users can directly obtain up to Twelve (12) Basic Reports included with this plan. After generating a Basic Report, other available Property Reports, Document Images, and Parcel Maps can be purchased on that subject property in accordance with posted prices.
- Users can generate unlimited Homeowners Lists at no additional cost providing at least one of the Basic Reports included with this plan remains unused.
- Asset Search, Radius Search, and Research & Leads interfaces can be utilized independently and with no limitation throughout the duration of this plan in accordance with posted prices.
- This subscription self-expires on the 30th day of the enrollment. Any collected fees are non-refundable and non-transferable; all sales are final.
- Users can renew an expired subscription manually into the same or other plan, or keep this plan on auto-renewal. The auto-renew option is offered by default and can be turned off (or on) by the user at the enrollment or at any time before the expiration date of the plan. This secure billing option entitles users to a guaranteed renewal rate with an automatic rollover of stored records and unused Basic Reports into the next 30-day term, subject to a maximum of 120 per Dozen-Deal account. Users on the auto-renew will automatically be billed the source of payment on file for the renewal of the same plan on the day of its expiration.
- Users have an option to renew their subscription manually before the 30-day expiration upon utilizing all included Basic Reports. Possible renewals into the same or a different subscription plan are subject to all applicable terms and agreements.
- Users can cancel their account at any time, regardless of the billing status, by a written request via the "Contact Us" page submitted from the email address on file. Cancelled accounts, unlike expired accounts, cannot be renewed or reinstated - to subscribe again, users require to re-enroll anew.
- Users should not rely on the accuracy or completeness of the provided data and services. Everything is offered "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Homeinfomax.com expressly disclaims any liability to any person for loss or damage caused by errors or omissions contained as information, programmer code, or data, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause. Homeinfomax.com may from time to time introduce new services. By using these services when they become available, you agree to be bound by the rules concerning these services. Homeinfomax.com reserves the right to modify or alter any part or parts of services rendered, including but not limited to prices, terms, conditions, provided data and so forth without any advanced notification. Noncompliance with the Plan Agreement may cause termination of the account.